Part-Time Security Operations Supervisor At United Nigeria Airlines
Private Airlines Services Limited (Operators of United Nigeria) is a wholly Nigerian company incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act of 1990 at the Corporate Affairs Commission to offer commercial air transportation services under the registered tradename; United Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Operations Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports to: Manager / Chief Security Officer
- Prepare daily flight reports to the CSO
- Conduct daily briefings with all the security personnel on the approach and strategies to secure the airline’s properties, staff, passengers and passengers baggage from pilfering and malicious damage.
- Maintain a visible presence in all United Nigeria operations and ensures that third party security service providers are complying with our ASP and their own SOP
- Investigate all security related incidents and reports same to the CSO .
- Liaise with FAAN operatives in the field and other related agencies as the CSO may deem fit or as assigned.
- Manage all petty complaints from staff concerning security, especially with respect to operational issues and any other security related matter.
Qualification, Experience & Skill
- BSc Degree in Social Science / Behavioural Science / Criminology.
- At least 2 year’s aviation experience coupled with 3 years general security administration in a multinational/reputable company required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be Proactive & Innovative
- Must be Computer literate
- Must be smart and vigilant at all times
- Must be a team player.
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the job title as subject of the mail.
123 total views, 1 today