Part-Time Security Personnel
To conduct proper search of staff coming-in and going-out at all times and ensure proper documentation of staff valuables and protection of lives and properties
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
SECURITY PERSONNEL JOB DESCRIPTION
1. Monitor movement of guest within the premises
2. Ensure search of all in-coming and out- going vehicles
3. Conduct proper search on contractors
4. Ensure vehicles are parked in an orderly manner
5. Conduct proper search of staff coming-in and going-out at all times and ensure proper documentation of staff valuables
6. Prevention of fire out break and fire -fighting.
7. Ensure the safety of lives, property and facilitation at all times.
8. Maintain a register of all goods and equipment coming into and going out
9. Participate in checking goods into the store and ensure they sign appropriate column.
10. To ward off intruders undesirable elements from the premises and its environs.
11. To liaise with other security agents as need arises.
12. To direct guest coming to make enquires to the appropriate authority.
13. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
95 total views, 1 today