Part-Time Security Systems Marketer
Security Systems Marketer
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Reporting to the Managing Director
- To achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products and/or related services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establish new accounts and services accounts by identifying potential customers; planning and organizing sales call schedule.
- Prepare quotations, and ensures they are turned into invoices.
- Follow up on invoices until they are paid
- Provide sales and business development intelligence that ensures the company’s goals are met.
- Co-ordinate sales projects.
- Gain customer acceptance by explaining or demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
- Prepare a proper presentation fit for a senior management audience.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending security workshops and trade shows as well as establishing personal networks.
- Contribute to sales effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed and proffers solutions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Ensure on-time-delivery to customers by expediting from issuance of invoices to receipt and subsequent delivery.
- Adopting cost-saving and best value for money-culture in implementing his/her daily deliverables.
- Meeting his/her target sales revenue on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Other ad-hoc duties.
- Proven experience(2 years) as Security Systems marketing officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of Security Systems and its marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques, statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and social media marketing
- Thorough understanding and use of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proven ability to achieve sales target
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach
- BSc/BA in marketing, business administration or relevant field
CONTEXT & ENVIRONMENT
- Work Location: LAGOS
- Candidate must live within the Oworonshoki, Gbagada, Victoria Island, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah axis.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
75 total views, 1 today