Full-Time Senior Accountant At Ralds And Agate Limited
Ralds & Agate (R&A) – Our client, a B2B Tech-enabled Retail Platform for FMCG Retailers, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire the services of a Senior Accountant who will be responsible for overseeing and running the accounting and financial activities of the organization.
- First Degree in Economics or Accounting or any Finance-related course from a reputable tertiary institution.
- Relevant professional certification (ICAN, ACCA, etc.)
- Basic understanding of French language.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as an Accountant. Past experience in the FMCG or E-Commerce sector is an added advantage
- Proven ability to use Quickbooks or Zoho Books.
- Must be able to prepare the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheets reports.
- Must be able to generate financial reports that display the company’s profits, equity and cash flow.
- Must be able to advise on strategic planning and business planning.
- Would be in charge of statutory and internal audits.
- Must be able to ensure that all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Glyde Lubricants Limited
Enugu, Enugu State
₦ 150,000-200,000 per month
Glyde Lubricants is one of the fastest growing independent lubricants producers in Nigeria. We are endowed with highly motivated and enthusiastic professionals driven by vision to …
Daystar Power Group is looking to engage a competent Senior Accountant, who will play a team-lead role in ensuring the timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of financial reporting…
₦ 120,000-150,000 per month
Amaget Online Store is one of Nigeria’s leading online market place; we are a one-stop shop for all your IT needs. We launched in 2008 and our mission is to make Amaget Online Stor…
35 total views, 1 today