Full-Time Senior Analyst 5G and Radio Access Networks
Reporting to the 5G and Mobile Network Infrastructure Research Director, the analyst will be responsible for research and analysis specializing in cellular networks, with a focus on 5G and 4G. The role requires a “self-starter” that is equally happy working individually and in small, usually multi-disciplined/multinational groups.
The successful analyst will contribute to research services that cover telecom network infrastructure products across various networks such as radio access, 5G, 4G and Open RAN.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Authoring syndicated research reports, market forecasts, articles and related products within one or more areas of personal expertise
- Work on custom research and consulting projects, providing leadership on approach and methodology
- Represent ABI Research as the expert in 5G RAN and work with the supply chain to understand how the new generation will be deployed and how the infrastructure will adapt to changing operator needs
- Prepare presentations and participate in conferences related to this topic
- Be an active member of the team and assume part ownership of the 5G and Mobile Network Infrastructure research agenda, commercial and market activities
- Supporting other analysts were required and providing telco cloud market expertise to other groups research within the organization.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- A mix of technology and business expertise, with attention to details, strong product management and organization skills, and strong track record in both quantitative and qualitative analysis. Expertise in 5G technologies and markets is highly required.
- In-depth knowledge of the industry, including strong familiarity with major players, competitive dynamics, technology & business issues, and market trends
- Advanced skills in manipulating Excel databases
- Strong quantitative analysis capabilities
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Customer-centric, open-minded approach to solving business and analytical problems
- Experience in product management, new product development, product marketing, market research, or industry analysis is strongly preferred
- Industry experience/market analysis experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required; electronics engineering degree preferred
- Experience in either telecoms, cloud or IT domains with a solid understanding of the technologies involved.
17 total views, 1 today