Full-Time Senior Business Analyst Job at Eat N Go Limited
Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Senior Business Analyst
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identifying and addressing operational, financial, and technological risks within the business.
- Maintaining, testing, and improving business and store operations
. * Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying and capitalizing on improvement opportunities.
- Recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes and new responsibilities
- Creating monthly performance reports.
- Evaluating the performance of project teams to ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Communicating ideas and viewpoints to senior management.
- Acting as a liaison between business and IT Team.
- Supervising the implementation of new products and evaluating how these will perform on the market.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others. articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management and others.
- Identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results
- Providing and supporting the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results.
- Identify, creating and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level.
- Focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid.
- Developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones.
- Partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Degree in Business Analysis / Management, Accounting Data Science or IT
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Business Analysis
- The ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Effective communication and leadership skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Proficiency in Indices, fundamentals and analytical data, returns level data etc.
- Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience as a business analyst.
- Proven training in Business Process, Strategy and Modeling
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Private equity/investment banking is an advantage
- QSR Experience is a plus
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
14 total views, 1 today