Full-Time Senior Engineer, Gas Commercialization And Development At An Indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing Company
An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Engineer, Gas Commercialization and Development
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying gas development opportunities for strategic partnership with relevant stakeholders as well as technical and operational engagement with gas producers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Identifying gas development opportunities for strategic partnership with relevant stakeholders with good global standing and reputation for technology transfer.
- Developing midstream LNG, NGL etc. and gas distribution opportunities, technical and operational engagements with gas producers, regulatory authorities, and other relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring the realization of gas projects, facility development and maintenance; project management – supervision and budget control.
- Lead timely delivery of commercial agreements associated with third parties in line with oil and gas offtake and transportation agreements, lease of platform space, interconnection agreements and producer’s agreements.
- Identify gas business opportunities and ensure the maturation of any emerging opportunities for optimal profit.
- Ensure technical delivery of FEED and commercial delivery of multiple commercial arrangements with associated third parties’ agreements.
- Coordinating with company’s Engineering Design division on engineering technologies, BASIC Engineering/Detailed Engineering, facility construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning
- Create gas market and develop matching agreements to ensure profitable sales opportunities.
- Participating in field development planning, for gas development, including offtake gas negotiation, sales and marketing.
- Perform all other duties as may be assigned by the Management of the Company.
Qualifications and Required Competencies
- Must possess a minimum of Bachelor of Science / Engineering (B.Sc./B.Eng.) degree in any Engineering discipline.
- A Master’s Degree or equivalent in Gas Engineering/Energy Economics/ Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- At least 8 – 10 years of relevant experience in Gas Engineering and surface facilities at management level
- Must have in-depth knowledge of and understanding of technical and operational practices of gas development onshore/offshore and gas business value chain realization and profitability.
- He/she must have expertise on Gas Development and Commercialization as well as worked in a strategic position for at least 8-10 years in a reputable oil company
- He/she must have the ability and competence to initiate, and oversee multiple projects, develop a team of technical personnel, and effectively communicate with clients.
- Working knowledge of joint operating agreements, gas sales agreements, transportation contract on power purchase agreement
- Analytical thinking, problem solving, creativity and a team player.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
30 total views, 1 today