Part-Time Senior Executive Asstant
Urgent Recruitment for SENIOR EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT
We are currently and urgently seeking to hire a highly experienced and exposed Senior Executive Assistant that can be trusted with complex duties and sensitive information and provide strategic and administrative support to the M.D/C.E.O.
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Remuneration: Highly Attractive
Employment Type: Full time
- Minimum of 5-7 years of working experience with atleast 3 years as an Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant to a Senior Management or Board level personnel
- Proven experience with an international or multinational company is a preferred advantage
- Minimum of a first degree in Business Administration or other Social Sciences (preferrable law)
- Possession of a professional certification will be an added advantage
- Proven track record in managing C-Suite executives
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office Suites.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- People management and interpersonal relationship skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks
- Excellent time management and strong organisational skills
- Professional discretion and Attention to detail
- Self-motivated, loyal, dependable and trustworthy
- Providing strategic and administrative support to and for the MD/CEO
- Acts as the point of contact and liaising with internal or external stakeholders at a high-level on behalf of the MD/CEO
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between the MD/CEO and internal departments
- Provide support in preparing and managing client contracts/agreements
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables including drafting reports, presentations, acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the MD/CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Day-to-day management of the MD/CEO diary, managing his calender; scheduling, organising and manage meetings and protocols.
- Manage all travel arrangements and itineraries for the MD/CEO
- Updating the MD/CEO on key organisational issues.
- Proactively managing all project management systems and evaluation.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handling matters expeditiously, proactively, and following through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provide an effective documentation system using best practice model; and maintain data base for valuable business contacts
PS: Only qualified and suitable candidates will be contacted within 1 week of applying
Suitable candidates should apply by visiting http://bit.ly/RandA-CIF
Closing Date: 22nd January, 2021
View & Apply
26 total views, 1 today