Full-Time Senior Finance Manager
The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation ( ) is seeking a Senior Finance Manager for an upcoming program in Nigeria.
This is a full-time position supporting an anticipated five-year project. The position is contingent upon award.
The Senior Finance Manager will be responsible for fiscal and budgetary operations and reporting for the project as well as driving financial strategy and planning.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in developing the annual budget in close collaboration with senior management team as part of the annual work plan and program results framework development process.
- Review cash flow projections and expenditures with senior management and financial team to ensure that the project is managed within the agreed budget and adherence to all financial guidelines.
- Carry out timely expenditure analysis and work with the project leaders to re-program funds where necessary in order to effect programming priorities and advise accordingly.
- Prepare timely and detailed quarterly and annual reports on financial performance for all stakeholders
- Oversees budget management, finance, procurement and compliance for the grant.
- Ensures grant expenditures adhere to all cost principle guidelines as contained in 2 CFR 200, 45 CFR 74; Federal Acquisition Regulations: 22 CFR 226 and 22 CFR 228.
- Implements internal good accounting practices policies and procurement management.
- Review and approve procurement quotations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, budgeting or related field; MBA preferred.
- At least 7 years of experience in finance and accounting and 4 years of experience managing international development programs.
The Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation ( ) is an international non-profit affiliate of the University of Maryland, Baltimore that supports to strengthen health systems and reduce the spread and impact of HIV/AIDS. Currently, MGIC has offices in Botswana, Kenya, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Tanzania, and Zambia.
are at the heart of our mission to improve the human condition through teaching, research and service.
72 total views, 1 today