Full-Time Senior Financial Report Manager At A Quick Service Restaurant – Fadac Resources And Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client is a well – known Quick Service Restaurant with branches all over Nigeria.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Financial Report Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is a well – known Quick Service Restaurant with branches all over Nigeria, in need of a Senior Financial Reporting Officer who will be responsible for preparing accurate and timely financial statements and activity reports that highlight business performances and looking into the minute details of financial reports to ensure that all legal/ regulatory requirements and procedures are met.
- Responsible for preparing accurate and timely financial statements and activity reports that highlight business performances and looking into the minute details of financial reports to ensure that all legal/ regulatory requirements and procedures are met.
- Review reports to analyse trends and to find ways to limit or reduce costs.
- Coordinate and manage statutory Audit process.
- Supervises, motivates and leads teams by identifying roles and providing guidance on service output and quality
- Provide insight and guidance contemporary Accounting and reporting issues
- Ensure effective and efficient use of resources.
Accounting Operations & Financial Reporting:
- Manage and control all account chart/general ledger
- Coordinate with various teams and perform complex analysis and prepare reports to summarize financial data.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A / R, A / P and GL
- Consolidate reports and schedules form all divisions and prepare monthly dashboard for Management use.
- Suggest and implement policies and controls to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Monitor and perform studies to interpret financial actions and modify accounting processes and provide technical advice and recommend improvements for same
- Ensure compliance to all reporting requirements, file quarterly / annual returns according to current requirements and document new rules.
- Develop and maintain supporting documents for all financial reports and evaluate it for various departments
- Coordinate with various departments and prepare recurring financial reporting packages
- Perform continuous assessment of the close process and process re-engineering to reduce the timing to close monthly financial report.
- Supervise revenue recognition process, accrual and liability bookings. Review contracts to interpret financial issues and documents same.
- Ensure accurate amortisation of prepaid expenses; maintain up to date balance sheet schedules of unamortised balances.
- Working with the Finance team to resolve any reporting errors or discrepancies.
- Ensures that the entire company is compliant and successfully passes all reporting requirements and should any non-compliance issues arise, the Financial Reporting Manager assesses and resolves these issues.
- Take ownership of Company’s income statement and the statement of financial position, ensuring all financial statement assertions and information processing objectives are upheld.
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide IFRS interpretation and prepare technical memorandums that document issues in a clear, logical and comprehensive manner to Management
- Be the custodian / champion for Accounting standard and maintain all relevant IFRS schedules.
- Coordinate and supervise the month end and year end closing
- Participate in other projects as may be required from time to time
- Regulatory compliance
- Establish reporting procedures and ensure compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Ensure that appropriate finance systems are maintained and that all procedures/controls are implemented
- Ensure that all accounting records are in compliance with the approved policies and accounting standards
- Oversee the proper maintenance of the organisation’s accounting records
- Ensure timely delivery of audits.
- Ensure that direct reports are suitably motivated by providing them with:
- A sense of achievement,
- Responsibility for decision making and
- Recognition of achievement
- Directly responsible for the development of direct reports, support in competence and career management
Key Performance Indicators:
- Timely delivery of accurate monthly management Accounts and Dashboard.
- Compliance with all statutory filing requirements
- Smooth running of statutory audit in line with Board approved audit plans
- Minimal audit corrective journals
- Timely provision of audit requirements (external and internal)
- Delivery of monthly account schedules.
- A good first degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance
- Possession of a Post graduate degree in Accounting / Business Administration or related field is an added advantage
- Minimum of 8 years in Audit or core Finance role with at least 3 years in Management capacity.
- Experience in any of the Big 4 Audit or extensive IFRS reporting experience is an added advantage.
- Membership of the ACCA, ICAN, or any other related professional qualification is required.
- Versatility in IFRS
- Advanced excel spreadsheet knowledge
- Knowledge of relevant Software Application (SAP)
- Industry Knowledge
- Numerical Analysis.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Financial Analysis & Interpretation and reporting
- Knowledge of Risk Management
- Good interpersonal relationships.
How to Apply
Qualifed and interested candidates should:
View & Apply
12 total views, 2 today