Full-Time Senior Mechanical Engineer
We are looking to hire an experienced individual to fill this role
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 3 and preferred 5 yrs of relevant experience
- Software Proficiency
- Autocad LT
- MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Communication: Able to communicate fluently in written and spoken English.
- Able to make well-formatted technical proposals and RFP documents.
- Natural Gas Generators, Waste Heat Recovery Boilers, Vacuum Absorption Chillers, Jacket Water Heat Recovery Units, Industrial Cooling Towers, Fuel Tanks
- Familiar with design standards and codes like ASTM and ASME and equivalent to be able to
specify applicable specifications for the material of construction. * Exhaust ducts, industrial pipework for various fuels and fluids like natural gas, diesel, lube oil, glycol, thermic fluid
- Be the primary contact point in the team for the development of design for waste heat recovery projects.
- Develop concept documents to convey the higher-level details like the block diagrams, process flow charts, and heat and mass balance.
- Develop Pamp; ID by oneself and with inputs from other team members, vendors, and customer representatives discussion depending upon the complexity of the project.
- Prepare mechanical BoQs with procurement specifications.
- Prepare Autocad drawings
- Interact with customers, understand and document technical requirements
- Interact with equipment suppliers, assess their proposals, and contribute to finalizing the equipment selection.
- Consider provisions for the safety of human and physical assets while carrying out the design works and remain vigilant towards any safety lapses in works done by vendors.
- Interact with other team members in engineering disciplines like electrical, civil, building design, commissioning crew as the case may be to reach an integrated and practical solution to customer’s
- Honesty and integrity
- Team player, ready to take on additional responsibilities as may be required from time to time to contribute to the team’s effort in reaching an optimum solution.
- Fast learner – able to carry out research on the internet, refer to equipment manuals and team interactions to improve know-how on previously weak knowledge areas, and be involved in continuous knowledge improvement efforts.
- Self motivated and initiative taker
- Flexible in approach and able to adapt as per work’s requirement.
- In-Office and On-Site works in multi-cultural industrial environments. Work requires site visits to take measurements, site inspections in preparation of design proposals, an inspection of installed
- works to ascertain conformity to prescribed design or to identify causes of failure.
Requires occasional traveling out of the base station
SALARY RANGE: NGN 300,000 – 400,000
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
66 total views, 1 today