Full-Time Senior Medical Officer At A Reputable Company
A reputable Company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Medical Officer
- Performs medical examinations of in and out patients Diagonsis and patients management.
- Writes and maintain up to date case records and makes necessary medical reports.
- Organizes the workflow in the clinic and duty for medical officers: roster, duty schedules and out of clinic posting to company clinics and be able to surpervise and audit cases managed by medical officers.
- Performs minor to major surgeries within the scope and capability of the hospital.
- Organizes clinical meetings and seminars periodically for up-to date knowledge in medicakl practice and patient management.
- Perform Radiological diagnosis via ultrasound in cases applicable.
- Ensure the medical team adheres and follow current care methods and standard operating, procedure and liaises with the HMO manager on patient care that is optimum and profitable for both the hospital and health insurance based clients.
- MBBS qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years post N.Y.S.C experience.
- Must possess a valid practicing license with the appropriate regulatory body (MDCN).
- Proficiency in healthcare management systems and Microsoft office suit.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with good time management and organisational skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent work and relationship attitude, with surgical, Sonography &
- Administrative skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, documents and Application letter to: using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
167 total views, 1 today