Full-Time Senior Officer Human Asset Management/ Admin (Talent Management)
Company description Dangote Industries Limited is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate. The Group’s interests span a range of sectors in Nigeria…
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Senior Officer Human Asset Management/ Admin (Talent Management)
- Support in the implementation, administration and monitoring of DCP’s career and performance management policy for employees, from recruitment to retirement or other form of exit from DCP.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support during the conduct of employees induction or orientation programs
- Follow up with (and provide support to) Supervisors/ Team Leads/ other employees during each stage of the performance management cycle.
- Monitor performance of new employees throughout the probationary performance review process and ensure that in cases of under-performance, the appropriate action is taken.
- Support in the coordination and administration of periodic performance evaluation activities.
- Act as a performance management system resource person and assist in optimizing the software.
- Frequently monitor performance management activities and generate reports on compliance status.
- Ensure assignment of country employees in line with management-approved recommendation.
- Collate relevant information for monitoring the performance of new employees.
- Liaise with the development team to ensure that information relating to personal development plans is documented and followed up.
- Participate in the administration and tracking of employee appointments, redeployments, relief assignments, promotions and disciplinary action across the country.
- Provide management information as required and ensure that all employee records are accurate and up-to-date.
- Schedule and conduct (for junior personnel) employees’ exit interviews and carry out the necessary documentations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager
Required profile for job ad : Senior Officer Human Asset Management/ Admin (Talent Management)
Education and Work Experience
- B.Sc. / HND (Business Admin/Sociology/ Industrial Psych./MNIPM) or MBA + 3 years’ experience.
- Professional qualification in HR Management e.g. Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) will be an added advantage
Skills and Competencies
- Basic understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- In-depth understanding of DCP’s HR policies and procedures, overall career and performance management objectives.
- Basic knowledge and experience in career management processes and techniques, including skills assessment, manpower fit analysis, mentoring, counselling, etc.
- Knowledge of local career management best practices
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications and relevant performance management systems.
- Good administration and organizational skills
- Very good communication skills.
- Good business writing skills.
- High level of professionalism and integrity
Job criteria for job ad : Senior Officer Human Asset Management/ Admin (Talent Management) Job category :
Industry, production, manufacturing and other
Employment type :
View & Apply
41 total views, 1 today