Full-Time Senior Plant Administrator
EOS Outsourcing Limited is part of the international EOS Corporation Group, which provides services to the Oil and Gas Industry. We have successfully implemented the largest projects in this sector and support the largest Companies specializing in comprehensive project execution (Engineering services, Deliveries and Construction). With over 15 years of experience and a strong presence in the global market, we are aimed to helping our clients develop their business globally.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Coordinate and supervise performance of tasks assigned and delegated to workshops and/or technicians
- Prepare minor routine work activity reports for review and analysis by Plant Manager on a daily, a weekly, and a monthly…
- Prepare routine correspondence within scope of assigned works review by Plant manager.
- Provide advice within delegated authority.
- Prepare reporting information for accounting, including, monthly closing, accounts payable, payroll, plant checking account and inventory.
- Maintained detailed records utilizing appropriate site-specific computer application programs and filing systems.
- Worked with customer quality, manufacturing, and purchasing personnel.
- Managed customer purchase orders, work issues when discrepancies exist and communicated information to the plant.
- Processed invoices, accounts payable and receivables
- Conducted employee orientations and processed necessary paperwork in accordance to government regulations.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5- 10 years of related experience
- Technical Diploma or Equivalent combinations of training
- Knowledge of all construction equipment
- Self-motivated with high energy level
- High level of English communicating and listening skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills
- Time management skills
- Strong MS Office skills
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover Letter and Credentials) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
15 total views, 1 today