Full-Time Senior Quantity Surveyor At The Federal University Of Health Sciences, Otukpo
The Federal University of Health Sciences, Otukpo – Benue state invites applications for the non-teaching position below:
Job Title: Senior Quantity Surveyor (CONTISS 9)
- B.Sc in Quantity Surveying from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 2nd class lower division plus NYSC discharge certificate / evidence of exemption with minimum of six (6) years Surveying experience and registered with NIQS / QSRBN Or
- A Master’s degree in Quantity Surveying plus three (3) years cognate experience and must be NIQS / QSRBN registered.
Condition of Service
- Salary, allowances and other conditions of service attached to this position is the same as the approved Salary Structure for Federal Universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
9th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a soft copy of their Applications and credentials to: and five (5) hard copies each of their Applications, Credentials and other supporting documents such as Curriculum Vitae, which must be prepared in the format indicated below:
- Full Name (Surname first in capital letters);
- Place and Date of Birth;
- State of Origin and Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present Postal Address / GSM Number / E-mail Address;
- Marital Status;
- Number and Ages of Children (if any);
- Educational Institution Attended with Dates;
- Academic and Professional Qualifications Obtained with Dates; (enclose photocopies of certificates)
- Working Experience including full details of former and present Post(s) including Community Service where applicable;
- List of Publications where applicable;
- Honours / Distinctions;
- Extra-Curricular Activities;
- Position Applied for;
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees;
- Any other relevant information.
Hard copy Application should be submitted under confidential cover in sealed envelopes marked with the post applied to:
Federal University of Health Sciences,
P.M.B. 145, Otukpo,
Note: Applicants should request their referees to forward their reports under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.
106 total views, 1 today