Full-Time Senior Recruitment Strategist (Lead Recruitment)
Company description The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through…
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Senior Recruitment Strategist (Lead Recruitment)
We’re looking for Senior Recruitment Strategist (Lead Recruitment).
The Senior Recruitment Strategist will be responsible for the creation and execution ofcomprehensive, multi-faceted recruiting strategy to reach, jire and retainhigh talent individuals of different demographics, backgrounds and experiences in support of the Company’s values and commitment to diversity and inclusion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support multiple business lines and manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for select positions.
- Overseeing the Talent Acquisition unit’s procedures, suggesting measures and tactical approaches to improve the organization’s employment life-cycle
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention.
- Create and drive innovative recruitment methods to build a continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source difficult to fill positions.
- Recommend ideas and solutions that will contribute to the Company’s diversity and inclusion strategy and overarching business goals and objectives.
- Analyze the recruitment process to identify efficiency and improvement opportunities. Develop performance metrics and provide management reporting.
- Ensure compliance with all banking laws, rules, regulations, prescribed policies, practices and procedures necessary to reduce risk and uphold ethical standards related to and required by one’s duties.
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention. etc.
Required profile for job ad : Senior Recruitment Strategist (Lead Recruitment)
- A degree in Human Resources or any other related field.
- Recognized professional qualification (e.g. CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi)
- At least 6 years post qualification experience with cognitive experience in Talent Acquisition and Engagement.
- Excellent strategy and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Hands-on mentality, results driven and team player
- High level of personal integrity
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and function in multicultural and multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent computer skills, including in depth knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Job criteria for job ad : Senior Recruitment Strategist (Lead Recruitment) Job category :
Banking, insurance, finance
Employment type :
View & Apply
12 total views, 1 today