Full-Time Senior Registrar I & II (Gastroenterology)
The Lagos State Health Service Commission, the Human Resource Agency for the secondary health care facilities in the State, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the following vacant positions below in Government Hospitals across the State.
- Minimum Qualification: MBBS
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Interested applicants must possess the following:
- MBBS Degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Passed Part I Fellowship examination of the National Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent in the respective specialty.
- Registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Valid License to Practice.
- NYSC Discharge / Exemption Certificate.
Follow the specified instructions to get a very detailed and thorough understanding of how to start and complete your application:
- Step 1: Provide Personal Information
- Step 2: Provide Address Information
- Step 3: Upload required Education Credential
- Step 4: Upload LGA & Government Document
- Step 5: Cover Letter, Acknowledgement
- Step 6: Review Data entries & Submission
- Step 7: Print Confirmation Slip
- Step 8: Exit
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the Computer Based Test and Oral Interview.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
16 total views, 1 today