Contract Senior Sales Lead
The role is responsible for identifying and developing growth opportunities for retail and enterprise sales business; developing strategic plans based on the company goals to drive incremental profitable revenue growth, brand awareness and excellent customer experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
- Developing regional action plans for coverage areas as well as driving the execution of the necessary key sales actions.
- Responsible for target volume drive and achievement in the region.
- Coordination of the sales team activity in the region to achieve better sales.
- Drive process adherence in the use of the CRM tools and ERP within the team.
- To stay abreast of the market environment and gather market intelligence in areas of service, pricing, packaging, campaigns, and activities executed by competitors in the same industry.
- Monitor the in-market sales run rate and recommend immediate remedies in order to achieve monthly sales objectives.
- Developing sales pitches and materials using self-conducted market analysis.
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email, and networking events.
- Cultivate and develop a relationship with high-net-worth customers and manage relationships for repeat businesses.
- Collaborating with the Head of Sales to establish and execute the sale strategy for the region.
- Accelerating growth by proactively creating, managing, and driving opportunities through the funnel.
- Understanding target customers, their buying processes, and key motivations to help optimize the company’s sales approach.
- Conduct weekly progress meetings with the sales team.
- Understanding our solutions differentiation to effectively position and sell against competitive offerings.
- Ensuring overall customer experience end-to-end.
- Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
- Support the drive for sales process automation.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned.
- First degree in Social Sciences field
- 5+ years of progressive sales/marketing experience in the ISP/telecommunication industry.
- Be a team player with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Proven track record in a sale-driven organization, selling technology-related products and services.
- Must be personable, polite, and exude high, positive energy.
- Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions.
Skills & Competencies
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
- Commercial Awareness
- Human Relations
- Simplifies Complexity
- Attention to details
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
45 total views, 1 today