Part-Time Senior Security Guards – Cement Industry
We are looking for a professional Security Guard to protect our premises, assets and personnel. You will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent all illegal or inappropriate actions. The goal is to detect, deter, observe and report.
Protection of life and properties of the company
- Access control of staff, visitors and customers entering into the company and the three housing estates.
- Enforcement of company rules and regulations.
- Conduct daily patrol of beats to ascertain the security situations
- Proper handing and taking over of beats.
- Protect company’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances
- Act lawfully in direct defense of life or property
- Take accurate notes of unusual occurrences
- Report in detail any suspicious incidents
- Apprehend criminals and evict violators
- Patrol randomly or regularly building and perimeter
Primary School Certificate (Preferably WASC/SSCE/GCE) + 10 years’ experience in industrial security/Government Intelligence Agencies/Armed Forces, Etc.
Effective communication. Good interpersonal relationship.
Ability to work under pressure
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
260 total views, 1 today