Full-Time Senior Software Engineer – Backend (Java)
A software engineer that can lead an engineering team, develop software solutions by studying information needs, study systems flow, data usage, and work processes, determine operational feasibility; investigate problem areas, and follow the software development lifecycle. Engineer needs to be highly proficient in Java and spring boot framework.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes in policies and procedures
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Accomplish engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Support and develop software engineers by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities
- First and foremost, developing software our users need
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm and create new products
- Grow engineering teams by interviewing, recruiting and hiring
- Make informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve goals
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver
- Remain cool and effective in a crisis
- Stay on the leading edge of development practices
- Passionate about great technologies, especially open source
- Understand business needs and know how to create the tools to manage them.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer and team lead
- Experience in the development of fintech based applications is an added advantage
- Proven experience in development and maintenance of quality, secured and high-performance large scale applications in production
- In-depth knowledge of SDLC (Software development life cycle) and system analysis/design
- The ability to implement software development best practices and paradigms such as SOLID, OOP, design patterns, Composition over Inheritance and so on
- Experience in design and development of performant and secured APIs
- Knowledge of microservices and distributed systems is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks such as React JS
- Knowledge of Java programming languages and spring boot and spring cloud framework
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL or MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge of messaging queues such as RabbitMQ and ActiveMQ
- Analytical mind with an aptitude for problem-solving
- Minimum 4 years of programming experience
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to lead others.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
21 total views, 1 today