Part-Time Server / It Infrastructure Support At Longbridge Technologies Limited
Longbridge Technologies Limited – At LONGBRIDGE, by offering competent management and a distinctive approach, we strive to position businesses for sustainable growth. This is driven by our core objective which is focused on creating and sustaining growth for individuals and enterprises through innovation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Server / IT Infrastructure Support
Employment Type: Contract
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain and update servers and operating Central IT’s core infrastructure, both physical and virtual.
- Identify and resolve potential problems and determine procedural solutions. Install and repair data center equipment, work with vendors as required, and provide on-call support on a rotating schedule.
- Communicate with staff on best approaches to resolve problems or improve efficiency. Aide team members in creating high-quality, well-maintained infrastructure.
- Assist other teams with server security and protocol requirements.
- Create technical documents detailing defined procedures.
Education / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System Management, Information Technology or related field, OR
- Demonstrated understanding of various operating systems, such as Windows and Linux
- Familiar with configuration management, networks, and upgrading hardware and software
- Able to program scripts to run internal functions and have sufficient Unix knowledge
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Storage: SAN, NFS, Volume Groups, Arrays, etc.
- Well-versed using VMWare, creating/maintaining VM’s, VLANS
- Practice strong documentation skills
- Experience leveraging monitoring and logging systems
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team structured environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
10 total views, 1 today