Full-Time SERVICE & MAINTENANCE OFFICER
To be responsible for handling all tasks related to servicing and maintenance of solar & backup power structures.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Conduct regular inspections of our client’s solar facilities to detect and resolve problems.
- Supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations in solar roof mounting structures.
- Track expenses and oversee the budget for maintenance to clients’ site.
- Maintain all machinery to ensure it’s at working standards which are needed for maintenance.
- Create and implement routine maintenance procedures.
- Provision of weekly maintenance reports and making monthly projections to management.
- HND/BSC in the field of Engineering preferably Electrical Engineering.
- Must have basic knowledge of solar roof mounting systems.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in power systems such as solar panels, controllers, inverters/UPS, energy storage (Batteries)
- Must be proficient in the use of computer and conducting mini demo for customers Preferably male for gender balancing.
- Residing within commutable distance to Victoria Island will be an added advantage.
- Must have organizational skills and knowledge of using schedules & reminders
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
16 total views, 1 today