Full-Time Service Manager, Engineering At Teamace Limited
TeamAce is a professional HR and Consulting firm that focuses on Recruitment, Payroll, Accounting and Tax Management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Manager, Engineering
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitoring compliance with applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing the Organisation in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients (Inspect & prepare quotations/estimates for Customers.
- Give technical support to the sales team.
- Maintain/update the Customer’s database.
- Ensure Service calls are promptly and effectively attended to.
- University Degree and relevant Certifications
- 3 years of experience in service-focused roles
- Sound knowledge of Diesel generating sets (especially with Perkins engines) and their repairs, overhauling, and accurate fault diagnosis.
Salary: Negotiable + Commision/Incentives.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
71 total views, 1 today