Part-Time Showroom Manager
The Store Manager plans and directs the day-to-day operations of the store. Develop strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, increase profitability, implement store policies and marketing programs that will increase sales and grow the existing customer base. Maintain high store standards and conditions and foster a positive environment. Ensure customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and service is quick and efficient. Ensure all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability. Forecast staffing needs and develops a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Prepare Weekly budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
- Ensure availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories
- Maintain pricing policies by reviewing merchandising activities; determining additional needed sales promotion; authorizing clearance sales; studying trends
- Market merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
- Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment
- Maintain the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements
- Determine marketing strategy changes by reviewing departmental sales records
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintain operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain inventory by implementing purchasing plans and staying in contact with vendors.
- Develop a schedule of holiday activities and promotions throughout the year strategically designed to bring in more revenue
- Provide training to improve the knowledge base of the staff and utilize cross-training methods to maintain productivity when employees are absent
- Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable
- Manage stock levels and make key decisions about stock control
- Analyze sales figures and forecast future sales
- Deal with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organizing training and development
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service, and health and safety are met
- Respond to customer complaints and comments
- Organize special promotions, displays, and events
- Update colleagues on business performance, new initiatives, and other pertinent issues
- Tour the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers to identify or resolve urgent issues
- Maintain awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives, and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Initiate changes to improve the business, e.g. revising opening hours to ensure the store can compete effectively in the local market
- Promote the organization locally by liaising with local schools, newspapers, and the community in general
Academic Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in any Field
Experience: 3 To 5 years at Supervisory Level in the similar industry
Salary Range: NGN 45,000 – 55,000 Per Month (Negotiable)
Candidates Must be ready to relocate in the future.
This job role is open preferably to Female Candidates, but male candidates can apply also.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
70 total views, 1 today