Full-Time Site Engineer
Good site engineer with a minimum of 4 years proven as a project site supervisor especially in a major construction company.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
- Project Site Administration
- Accomplishes construction project results by defining project purpose and scope; scheduling and coordinating staff and sub-contractors; resolving design problems; evaluating and implementing change orders.
- Preparing the sites and liaising with other construction professionals such as architects, engineers, buyers, estimators and surveyors before/after construction work start.
- Developing the programme of work and strategy for making the project work.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging construction practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Involved in multi rise buildings
- Ability to prepare and deliver an efficient site report.
- Using construction management software packages to plan smooth workflows.
- Risk assessment.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- The position requires demonstration of a high level of professional competence, personal integrity and site leadership capabilities.
- Must possess a good degree in Building or Civil Engineering with at least 4 – 6 years proven experience in Build, civil and infrastructure projects, including 3-5 years proven experience in a multi-project environment within a major construction company.
- Ability to use relevant Engineering design software(s) to generate Civil/Structural drawings and calculations.
- Current knowledge of industry practice and techniques; especially conditions of contract and documentation as it relates to pre and post contract processes.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies an advantage
- High level of analytical, financial, communication and negotiation skills necessary with proficiency in MS Project, Excel and CAD system
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
12 total views, 2 today