Full-Time Site Supervisors (civil Engineer, Monitoring & Evaluation Supervisor And Project Supervisor) At Asset Management Groups
Asset Management Group is a leading consultancy firm that provides financial and business advisory services and leaders in the area of real estate conceptualization from inception to finish. AMG Ltd was incorporated to acquire and develop real estate assets in major cities in Nigeria. The firm has earned a reputation for conceptualizing and concept development of projects including engineering, developing, and adapting very novel ideas into the local environment.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Titles: Site Supervisors (Civil Engineer, Monitoring & Evaluation Supervisor and Project Supervisor)
Employment Type: Temporary
Reports to: Head of Operations
- Site supervisors are required to monitor the progress of an ongoing construction project, ensure compliance with construction safety regulations and see projects to completion if needed.
- Visit the site to determine its needs and requirements and come up with creative construction designs based on need.
- Supervise construction workers and subcontractors, ensure all contractors keep to brief.
- Manage design projects from concept development through to completion, preparing drawings, blueprints, specifications and construction documents
- Compile feasibility reports, determine environmental impact, create project proposals, estimate costs, determine timelines and oversee construction processes.
- Resolve complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions, working with teams across business lines
- Liaise with clients, contractors, engineers to ensure that aspects such as heating, ventilation, and air conditioning(HVAC), as well as structural supports, are properly incorporated into the designed structures.
- Comply with safety standards and local planning regulations and gain permits for all construction projects
- Manage and provide support by matching and setting up agreements between clients and contractors
- B.Arch in Architecture or related courses.
- Minimum of 3 – 4 years working experience as an Architect/project manager/Site supervisor
- Chartered, certified and registered Architects will be highly regarded.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
11 total views, 1 today