Part-Time Sitecore Developer
The role is responsible for the analysis, design, development, maintenance, and support of Sitecore applications.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Code, debug, test, deploy, support and document moderately to highly complex Sitecore applications.
- Analyze moderately to highly complex customer business needs and recommend and implement automated solutions to increase process automation, user experience, and launch of our public and internet sites.
- Act as a liaison with developers, external, and/or internal, regarding moderately to highly complex system and environmental requirements and problem resolution
- Provide ongoing moderately to highly complex technical support to customers, including support for migrations of software applications into various environments.
- Provide application and technical support during all phases of the application lifecycle.
- Design, prototype, and develop moderately to highly complex software applications.
- Incorporate security and other relevant company and system controls into solutions
- Adhere to company and system software development methodologies and standards
- Demonstrate commitment to innovation, quality, schedules, and budget
- Continuous development and learning to keep abreast of application development technologies.
- Ensure secure coding, contingency, and deployment methodologies are in place upon moderately to highly complex software implementation.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested
Knowledge and Skills
- Certified Sitecore Developer with 3+ years experience
- 5+ years experience with front-end development
- Experience with MongoDB
- Moderate to extensive knowledge of domain, regulations, procedures, and practices of Sitecore Content Management System.
- Ability to perform moderate to highly complex independent research
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Proficient knowledge of applicable development domain
- Proficient with SiteCore .Net MVC and SXA
- Proficient with secure coding and test-driven development
- Continuous integration & deployment experience
- Moderately to highly complex analytical skills
- Proficient with responsive design is a plus
- Familiarity with schema.org standard is a plus
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
10 total views, 1 today