Internship Social Media and Content Intern
The ideal candidate will have some prior experience using social media for business, able to take very good mobile phone photographs, and understands how to create catchy social media posts that will interest people.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
– Create social media content for a fashion brand
– Work with the Marketing Communications Team to streamline company social media accounts and all brand communication in line with strategy, ensuring uniform
content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
– Assist with monthly Digital Marketing Planning for the Company and its brands
– Maintain an up-to-date presence in order to INCREASE online engagement and GROW following
– Manage our engagement across all social media platforms.
– Collaborate across internal cross-functional teams to write, proofread, and format materials.
– Must be familiar with creating content for TikTok, with a strong interest in Fashion.
Possibility of upgrading to a permanent position exists for this role, based on performance on the job. Candidate must reside on the mainland, with easy access to Surulere, Lagos State.
Gender: Preferably Female
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
59 total views, 1 today