Internship Social Media Assistant Intern
Assist managers to develop and implement strategies to achieve the vision, plans, and objectives of the organization. Are you a creative, passionate, energetic, self-motivated and proactive individual? Do you have great communication skills? If yes, We want you on our team!
- Minimum Qualification: High School (S.S.C.E)
- Experience Level: Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length: 1 year
Social Media Intern Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with managing the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter.
- Analyse analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understand the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Engage with customers or clients and provides service and/or sales.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learn and become proficient on internal programs and software systems.
- Assist in creating performance reports.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Social media marketing and online engagement
- Exceptional writing, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills and a high level of professionalism
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Internet savvy and proficient in the use of social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn)
- Strong critical thinking and attention to detail very essential.
- Basic knowledge of video and photo editing software tools will be an advantage but not required
Work Hours & Benefits
- Practical experience with a website launch and social media campaigns
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Work remotely as we are based in IE
- Flexible working hours
- Compensation available
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
33 total views, 2 today