Full-Time Social Media Manager
Our Client in the hospitality business seeks to hire a Social Media Manager who will manage all their social media platforms, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram. This role will create engaging content for our client’s social media presence including keeping social media channels updated.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Connect with influencers to drive brand awareness and create excitement across social media platforms.
- Develop creative social media marketing content and strategies.
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assist social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Analyze and report audience information and demographics and success of existing social media projects
- Work with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Write and distribute e-newsletters to subscribers
- Use timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analyzing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
- Identify and engage bloggers, influencers, and others that can continuously drive new customers to the brand
- Manage company social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engage in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Grow and manage online social presence to increase brand awareness.
- Work with internal teams to produce amazing social media content that continuously drives customer activity and purchasing.
- Is willing to take on graphic design projects to enhance the social media creative and content process.
- Bring up creative ideas and make things happen given the opportunity.
- Look at social media content and feedback to learn how we can continuously improve.
- Degree/Higher Diploma in IT, Marketing, Business Management, Mass Communication or any other Marketing/Media related professional qualification
- 2 – 5 years proven experience in Digital Marketing, Media, Sales, or Copy/Content Management
- Microsoft Office Application
- Strong Web and Graphic Design
- Strong Digital Marketing and Copywriting / Content Development & Management
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Excellent leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- A passion for fun and hard work
- Team player
- Creative and innovative
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
13 total views, 2 today