Part-Time Social Media Manager / Administrator Job at Danbel Properties and Investments Limited
Danbel Properties and Investments Limited is a Real Estate Development and Marketing organization with over 4 years of experience providing Real Estate solutions to clients all over the world. Across the range, Danbel Properties and Investment advises corporate and private clients on all aspects of agency, investment, development, management, building surveys, rent reviews and lease renewals, rating and valuation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media Manager / Administrator
Job Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator who is proficient in Social Media Management. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently
. * The tasks of the office administrator will include bookkeeping and mentoring office assistants. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- As a Social Media Manager, you’ll manage our online presence by developing strategies, producing excellent content, analyzing usage data, facilitating customer service, and managing projects and campaigns.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters)
- Recommend improvements to increase performance
- Set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Whatsapp groups, adapting content to suit different channels
- Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote your organisation and brand
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights
- Research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- Educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or HND qualification with 2 – 5 years of work experience.
- Candidate must live around Ajah-Ibeju Lekki environs
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Experience in real estate content creation is an added advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media Management
- A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customer service.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
- The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a CV and a detailed Cover Letter highlighting achievements to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
27 total views, 2 today