Internship Social Media / Website Intern Recruitment at Skills Outside School Foundation
The Skills Outside School Foundation is a not-for-profit organization registered in June 2014 at the Corporate Affairs Commission, Nigeria, and a Company Limited by Guarantee (09365183) at the Companies House, UK.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Social Media / Website Intern
Job Location: Abuja
Employment Type: Internship
The core roles of the Social Media/ Website Intern include but not limited to:Finding users to follow/friend/like our business and engaging them
- Tracking the growth and the impact of social media on our organization
- Sending out emails to Foundation’s stakeholders
- Assisting the Media and Communications Officer to manage the online presence of the Foundation, using all the available social media platforms
. * Updating and monitoring engagements on the Foundations social media platforms
- Finding and developing relevant content (including well-researched blog posts) of interest to our audience
- Tracking traffic to social media platforms and sending reports to the board on a monthly basis
- Developing interactive and innovative online campaigns, contests and competitions
- Developing video podcasts with key research information and data for the website
- Create and maintain a content editorial calendar
- Uploading videos, photo albums to the website, social media etc.
- Assisting the Media and Communications Officer to engage stakeholders offline.
- Media and Communications Officer.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline preferably in English, Mass Communication, Journalism, Marketing or any related Social Science / Art course.
- Additional qualifications that are media related will be a plus.
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Superior Writing and Research Skills
- Search engine optimization and digital marketing
- Excellent Analytical and critical thinking Skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Ability to utilize reporting tools for analysis of traffic, referral link and reader demographics.
- Ability to use dropbox, SharePoint and Google drive
- Being able to understand and execute complex instructions
- Strong attention to detail.
- A person of integrity Creative and takes initiative.
- Able to work effectively in a diverse team environment
- Willing to work additional hours at crucial times
- Effectively promote the SOSF’s mission, values and objectives.
- Work from Home
- Flexible roles & work culture
- Five-day work/week with flexible working hours
- Learn while you work.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application with a detailed Resume as one document (in a PDF or Word Format) to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
43 total views, 1 today