Freelance Software Developer
At Babelos, a language technology firm, we are looking for experienced developers and designers to join our team. We have multiple positions open – Full Stack, Front and Backend, UI/UX Designer roles. If you have excellent programming/design skills, and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
We are developing a number of software platforms, and looking out for intelligent, creative developers and designers to join our team. Applications are welcome from any part of Nigeria.
Responsibilities (Depending on the role/stack, might include):
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code (building reusable code for future use)
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
- Ensuring appropriate documentation
- Ensure to write test script to test every piece code (TDD)
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Maintaining brand consistency
- Good Experience working as a software developer
- Self-starter (Very experienced to read and understand source code without relying on the previous developer)
- Understanding of key design principles.
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands-on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, and Python- depending on the stack
- Understanding of server-side CSS- depending on the stack
- Building and consuming RESTful and other APIs using PHP (Laravel), Python, etc
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, and product owner
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
22 total views, 1 today