Part-Time Software Marketing Executive Job at CPAAT Consulting Limited
CPAAT Consulting Limited – The Vision to create CPAAT as a consulting practice came from observations over several years of the obvious gap in the structured alignment of IT investments to overall business objectives.
For companies that have grown organically over a period of time, the adoption of IT has usually been incremental and focussed on solving critical business problems as it relates to start-up, growth and expansion. However, in ensuring that the business is able to survive and thrive, often times, the mode of technology adoption has largely been reactive and self-preservatory
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Marketing Executive
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- The company is involved in the sales and installation of security solutins, including access management software, security products like Intrusion Detection systems, Panic Alarms, etc.
- This is a sales role. The successful candidate will market Security Software and hardware product to estates, and highbrow residential homes and organisations.
- Understanding and appreciating products in this area will be helpful but not important.
- Sales experience will help to get you started off in time, but a passionate and determined goal getter will not have a problem settling on the job
- Understanding cloud application technology wll also be helpful.
- Understand our portfolio of products and services and be able to clearly articulate the benefits to clients.
- Manage existing relationship with current clients and create new ones.
- Provide marketing tips and carry out marketing campaigns to bring new relationship into the sales development efforts
- Manage a customer relationship database and grow the potential customers’ database
- Produce literature in conjunction with the rest of the team for use in direct customer awareness campaigns
- You will be required to provide handholding and support to new staff as at when required.
- Engage potential clients, understand their technology or process problems and come up with solutions to address these problems or challenges
- Document solutions in a technical proposal and management engagement with clients
- Develop business proposals where required for the nominated services
- Project Manage the deployment of the solution, or where there is a separate project manager, then you shall have accountability for the delivery of the solutions, working with the Project Team leader
Software & Product Marketing:
- You will work alone or with a team of people to set up new areas of business as the organisation may determine.
- You, working with other colleagues, will develop the business model, pricing mechanism, marketing model and strategy, and go-to-market strategies including communication, advertisement and marketing for the service
- You will supervise the front-end sales development team for this service and liaise with the delivery manager to ensure that advertised services are delivered.
- Minimum Qualification is OND.
- Basic Salary
- Communications Allowance
- Company bares work transport expense
- Commission on successful sales.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as the subject of the email.
- This job is only for Lagos and Abuja. Please do not apply if you do not know these cities you are applying for very well
- If you are not interested in selling software and security solutions, please do not apply
- If you have no prior experience in sales and marketing, you may not also apply except you believe you can prove yourself in a few weeks.
3 total views, 1 today