Full-Time Software Tester (QA) Job at Creditville Limited
Creditville has evolved into a proprietary fintech firm offering a variety of services (loans, leases, finance, investment, asset management, banking, foreign exchange, and real estate) from its headquarters in the heart of Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. Through our specialized subsidiaries, we have developed and continue to deploy the use of digital technologies and innovations to support, enable, and provide alternatives to traditional banking, financial, and investment services. Our experience and capabilities in providing our services are bolstered by our Board of Directors and Management professionals, who have a combined experience of more than three decades in the provision of financial services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Software Tester (QA)
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire Software Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing.
- You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches on software applications.
- In this role, you will be required to ensure our products and applications work optimally and meet the established Software Standards.
- You should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, and continuous improvement, we’d like to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications, and systems work correctly.
- Collaborate with Software Developers to develop effective test plans and strategies.
- Testing of third-party applications acquired by the organization.
- Ensuring software tested meets and exceeds the users’ requirements.
- Designing test cases, reporting all bugs encountered in the bug tracker software and determining readiness criteria.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Work with Cross-Functional Teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Report bugs and errors to the development team.
- Other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies.
- Minimum of B.Sc / B.Eng in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 4 years of proven experience.
- Experience in Fin-tech or similar industry will be an added advantage.
- Must have keen interest in software testing.
- Working knowledge of test management software.
- Hard-working and committed to the role and the organization.
- Desire to provide quality client service and support.
- Meticulous and highly attentive to detail.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a team.
Required Soft Skills:
- Good knowledge of Software Testing, Test Automation, Regression Testing, Test Case Development.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the Job position as the subject of the email.
3 total views, 1 today