Part-Time Software Tester – Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC) at Infostrategy Technology Limited – Abuja
Date Posted: 2021-01-06
Infostrategy Technology Limited, an Information, Communication and Software Technology firm, is hiring a Software Tester – Quality Assurance / Quality Control (QA/QC) in Abuja.
- Monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Document test cases
- Perform and document risk analysis
- Record test progress and results
- Code automated tests
- Create test plans
- Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
- Discover bugs within software
- Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
- Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
- Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Research and analyse product features being tested
- Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
- Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering/Development or any other related discipline.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Education and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in the development and delivery of high-quality user interfaces.
- A strong portfolio would be considered where the required experience is lacking.
- Experience in the design and development of one or more of the following systems:
- ERP Solution
- Human Resource Management system
- Time and Attendance Management system
- Business Process/ Workflow Automation
- Finance and Account Management
- Inventory Management system
- Supplier management (E-Procurement) system
- Asset Management system
- Business Intelligence
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Governance, Risk and Compliance system
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated cvs, on or before 25th January, 2021, as a PDF file to using “Software Tester – Quality Assurance/ Quality Control (QA/QC) – ABUJA” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
75 total views, 1 today