Full-Time Solar Engineer Trainee At The Energy Talent Company (nationwide)
The Energy Talent Company sources, recruits and trains outstanding individuals to meet the inceasing demand of talent in the energy industry.
We employ the use of modern, up-to-date learning methodologies to train ourcandidates,through a robust learning experience that involves an innovative combination of online learning simulation and apprenticeship. We equip the candidates with an all-round training and work experience that qualify them to hit the ground running fom day one.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Engineer Trainee
Employment Type: Full-time
- Energy Talent Company invites promising and talented young graduates for a 2-year paid program in Nigeria. We will train promising graduates for the energy industry and provide job placements with reputable Solar companies. Our talents will then go on to continue receiving training and professional development for a maximum of two years after job placement.
- We are poised to transform the African economy in the next three decades. We aim to do this by developing high-quality professional energy talent that will lead the energy access transformation in Africa.
- We work passionately to ensure that all our talents build competency and expertise for the renewable energy industry in Nigeria.
- A graduate from any of these disciplines: Mechanical engineering, Physics, Architecture, and related fields to the Electrical and Electronics industry.
- Residence in any state in Nigeria
- Should be between age 18 and 35
- Completed NYSC
- Three months of physical and on-line paid training, with job placement thereafter
- Learn in a team environment with local and international trainers
- Continuous professional development in the solar industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
13 total views, 1 today