Contract Solar Project Engineer Job at KA Engineering Group
KA Engineering Group – Our highly qualified and experienced engineering team use industry standard software to build precise, bespoke models to replicate configurations found in the offshore environments for subsea riser and wind turbine systems; and onshore for telecommunication tower and wind turbine structures. We provide our clients with detailed analysis report, highlighting findings and results, displayed in clear graphical and tabulated formats.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Solar Project Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Solar Project Engineer, you are responsible for planning, designing, and implementing KA Engineering group solar energy projects.
- You will have excellent mathematical, electrical and IT skills
. You are expected to be detail-oriented, creative and possess amazing problem-solving skills. To ensure success, you should display an investigative nature and must be accurate, commercially aware and have great communication skills with a keen interest in Solar renewable energy. You will report to your designated principal engineer or, in their absence, a director.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
With the help of the management team and principal engineers, you will be required to:
- Create Excel-based engineering design tools for solar energy calculations,
- Create installation and maintenance manuals,
- Create procurement and logistics plan,
- Coordinate and manage installation campaigns,
- Develop the business through market survey and SWOT analysis.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Electrical Engineering (essential).
- 2 years work experience
- Professionally registered with recognised Engineering Institution or working towards accreditation.
- Project coordination.
- Working knowledge of basic electrical components
- Coordinate subcontractor activities.
- Ability to write specifications.
- Excellent communication including the ability to liaise with professionals from other disciplines.
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with superb organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work independently within an international team.
- Inquisitive nature with motivation for self-advancement.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office suite (in particular Excel).
- Ability to work remotely.
N200,000 – N300,000 (Monthly).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
53 total views, 1 today