Full-Time SOS Children’s Villages Nigeria (SOS CV Nigeria) Recent Job Recruitment
SOS Children’s Villages Nigeria (SOS CV Nigeria) is one of 136 Member Associations working under the umbrella of SOS Children’s Villages International, an international non-governmental social development organization. We have been active in Nigeria since 1973, with footprints across the country in: Isolo (Lagos State), Owu-Ijebu (Ogun State), Jos (Plateau State) Ibadan (Oyo State), Kaduna (Kaduna State) and Gwagwalada, (Federal Capital Territory). We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- The Front Desk Officer will contribute to the maintenance of a good corporate image and coordinate customer services; manage mail services; render assistance with documentation.
- Work in close relationship with the Admin & Logistics Coordinator to provide administrative support to the National Office.
- Grants access to visitors coming into the National Office facility
- Attends to visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Serves as a liaison between visitors and staff at the National Office
- Attends to external phone calls to the National Office
- Ensures the ambience at the front desk is kept clean and tidy
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- HND / B.Sc Degree in Business Administration or related disciplines
- 2 years proven experience in similar or related role within an INGO
- Proficient in verbal and written English and a brilliant communicator with outstanding interpersonal and time management skills
- Has a good knowledge of office management procedures
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
18 total views, 1 today