Full-Time Special Assistant to the Chairman/GM
We are a diversified group with interests in Education, Manufacturing and Trading, looking to hire a highly spirited SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE CHAIRMAN / GENERAL MANAGER (SA/GM) to take our organization operations to the next level. The SA/GM will encourage an engaged senior staff and guard our values. He will analyze data and metrics to evaluate other staff performance, lead and encourage employees to maximize performance and ensure a strong talent pipeline.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
To support the Executive Chairman in running the organisation and particularly:
● Play a leading role in compiling company budget and growth strategy.
● Execute strategies to optimize company and asset growth.
● Ensure expertise and effectiveness across operating platforms.
● Create strategies to challenge theft and stock losses, and implementing initiatives to reduce company costs.
● Create financial reports.
● Manage money handling, accounting and bank processes.
● Drive employees and lead performance reviews, to ensure an engaged and skilled workforce.
● Initiate better business practices.
● Support the development of long-term organizational strategy.
● Conduct research and analyses of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders, etc.
● Align departmental goals, processes and resource allocation with the organizational strategy.
● Assess market trends and competitors.
● Identify threats and opportunities.
● Present findings, projections and recommend actions.
● Plan, implement and manage proposed recommendations and projects.
● Monitor and report on projects.
● Support and guide senior executive decision-making processes.
● A Second Class Upper Bachelor degree in any branch of Engineering plus a professional qualification in Accounting or a related Business field.
● 3+ years experience managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations or strategies.
● Proven ability to manage budgets in a similar role.
● Proficient operational and financial acumen.
● Strong ethical leadership abilities.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong people skills.
● Outstanding organizational skills.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
29 total views, 1 today