Full-Time Specialist, Itsm Processes, Tools & Documentation At Ihs Towers
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Specialist, ITSM Processes, Tools & Documentation
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Associate
About the Job
We are currently recruiting for a Specialist, ITSM Processes, Tools & Documentation who will:
- Administer and perform related activities such as data quality assurance and documentation on the SysAid ITSM platform and/ or any other approved ITSM application.
- Provide excellent service support to the SysAid platform in terms of incident management, request fulfillment, and standard change implementation to ensure consumer/ user satisfaction.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Administer and support assigned ITSM applications by handling tasks related to feature enhancement, standard configuration, form updates, workflow/ automation, reporting, and dashboard management.
- Configure/ administer assigned ITSM platform based on customer requirements and ITIL best practice with the following modules: incident, problem, change, configuration management, service catalogue, etc.
- Monitor performance, licence usage, proper functioning and troubleshooting to ensure prompt issue resolution.
- Manage and administer all accounts and licences in compliance with SOX controls requirements, information security (IS) policy, and other standards/ guidelines.
- Participate in the planning, implementation and testing phases of ITSM application/ platform installations, upgrades, and/ or optimization projects.
- Maintain a repository of documented policies, processes, procedures, and user support guides.
- Create and maintain internal technical manuals and How-to Guides for knowledge base used by internal customers to execute self-help.
- Work closely with change management for all change-related activities associated with SysAid or any other ITSM application.
- Adhere to existing ITIL processes and best practices. Participate in the development of new processes.
- Work with ITSM vendors as needed on ITSM configurations and testing.
- Provide reporting and performance analytics to track the performance of the service management function.
- Support in the drafting of service management processes and documents that may be assigned.
- Take inventory, maintain and continuously update all ITSM documents and records on the intranet portal.
- Perform data quality assurance audits on service records/ tickets logged by the Service Desk to ensure data integrity, accuracy, and completeness.
- Support in extracting and performing data trend analyses as required/ assigned. Make recommendations to the Senior Specialist-Service Management on continuous process and service improvements.
- Prepare CAB and other operational minutes of meetings, ensuring timely release of reports.
- Verify and ensure all assets and CMDB are uploaded/ registered on the ITSM application/ platform.
- Ensure that the CMDB is kept up to date.
- Perform other tasks and duties as assigned by the Senior Specialist, Service Management.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or any other related discipline. Advanced Specialist Master’s or relevant professional certifications in the following areas will be an asset: ITIL Foundation, COBIT Foundation, and/ or Asset Management.
- Plus 5 years’ relevant experience in IT Service Management processes and/ or functions such as IT Service Desk, IT Support, IT Operations, and/ or Application Support, including at least 1 year managing or administering an ITSM platform/ application.
- Be Bold
- Customer Focus
- ITSM Monitoring Tools & Applications
- Database & Storage Administration
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- End-User Device Monitoring Tools & Applications
- Problem Solving.
- Collaboration & Teamwork.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Note: Please apply with an updated Resume / CV.
16 total views, 1 today