Full-Time Staff Nurse / Midwife (rn / Rm) At Green Field Health Management Limited
Green Field Health Management Limited is a national health management and maintenance organization with Headquarters at Enugu and branches across the six geopolitical zones of the country.
We require for immediate employment the services of the position below:
Job Title: Staff Nurse / Midwife (RN / RM)
Qualification / Responsibilities
- Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria as Staff Nurse (RN) / Midwife (RM),
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Packages, such as Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience post-NYSC
- HMO Experience will be an added advantage.
- Attendance of related Courses/ workshops/seminars etc. will be an added advantage.
- Must have 2 – 4 years cognate experience in a reputable organization, preferably HMO
Responsibilities and Attributes
- Issuing of authorization codes;
- Vetting of medical claims;
- Hospital accreditation and Quality assurance visitations;
- Client and Hospital visitation;
- Experience in planning and facilitation of training sessions.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills as well as strong work ethics and confidence;
- Clinical expertise and good judgment in handling schedules;
- Must have good oral, analytical, interpretive and written comprehension skills.
- Must have strong customer orientation and loyalty for long term sustainability.
- Candidate is expected to possess excellent communication skill.
- Age should not be more than 35 years
Very attractive, highly competitive, and negotiable.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications with a detailed resume and three verifiable references, attaching all credentials and Birth Certificates or Statutory Declaration of Age to:
Head, Administration and Human Resources Department,
Green Field Health Management Limited,
Plot 14, Market Garden Pocket Layout,
Isiadinso Close, G.R.A,
Send soft copy to: with “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview.
48 total views, 1 today