Full-Time Stanbic IBTC Digital Program
Test Division Summary
This program designed to aid the identification and attraction of unique digitally savvy candidates, equip and position them to be able to drive the future digital and technology objectives of Stanbic IBTC Group. It is an intensive program and unique opportunity for young people who are resourceful and passionate about building a fast-tracked career and to help us drive our success into the future.
About Stanbic IBTC
Stanbic IBTC Holdings is a member of Standard Bank Group which is Africa’s largest banking group ranked by assets and earnings and has been in business for more than 150 years. It is a global Bank with African roots and has extensive operations in 19 African countries including South Africa and 12 countries outside Africa including key financial centers like Europe, United States and Asia making us one of the biggest banking networks in the continent. It operates in Nigeria as Stanbic IBTC Bank; a subsidiary of Stanbic IBTC Holdings.
Stanbic IBTC Holdings’ strategy is to position itself as the leading end-to-end financial services solutions provider in Nigeria. The group leverage on our market exposure to offer expert services in three core business areas – Corporate and Investment banking; Personal and Business banking and Wealth management under 8 subsidiaries.
Stanbic IBTC is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture.
Working with Stanbic IBTC
We take pride in being one of the best in Africa and this is progress made real by building on our proud 150-year history of being from, for and across Africa with the unique knowledge and insights of our people. People are our greatest assets therefore whilst we provide them with the resources and opportunities to make a real personal impact on our customers, we also give them the tools to unlock their own potential and grow hand-in-hand with the business they support.
For these reasons and more, we invite you to be a part of the success story.
- Successful candidates will be required to work in varied work roles/ locations and context with increasing levels of complexity. They will be exposed to varied digital projects, workstreams, challenges and developmental programs.
- Applicants must be passionate about building a career in Stanbic IBTC and working in a dynamic and forward-thinking environment.
- Successful candidates would be based in Lagos but may be deployed to any department and locations across the country.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Applicants must be IT Software Developers, Cloud Security Analyst, Cyber Security Engineers, Data Engineers, Mobile App Developers, Blockchain Developers, IoT Developers, UI/UX Developers, Linux OS Administrators, Database Administrators, Applications Support.
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper (or its equivalent) degree in an Information Technology or Engineering related course from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 5 credits (Mathematics and English inclusive) in GCE, NECO or its equivalent
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC and must have discharge certificate in hand.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth, Gender and Class of Degree must be clearly stated.
PLEASE NOTE: All our recruitment and selection processes comply with applicable local laws and regulations. We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on +27 800222050 or forward to
Calling on all…
Apply for select specialist roles that we are now recruiting for.
Consider temporary assignments in various areas.
We’re always looking for…
Register your interest for transactional banking roles – to be considered as and when vacancies become available
11 total views, 1 today