Contract State Territory Executives At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Territory Executive
Ref No.: STE
- Set up a well-established and quality agent network for the bank LGAs of the state.
- Ensure liquidity management efficiency of agents within the state and adequate training of stakeholders and awareness creation.
- Manage, Co-ordinate and Monitor agent activity and performance within the assigned State.
- Ensure full compliance on KYCIAML across the agent network, track and report Market and initiatives (competition, trend etc.).
- Provide appropriate training to Trade Developer Agents (TDAs) and other relevant Officers.
Qualification & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills. Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with Partners.
- Strong strategic orientation, leadership, interpersonal, critical- thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Customer Management, Sales,
- Trade Marketing, Activation. Direct Sales in Telco, FMCG, Banking or Insurance. Experience in Agent Management / Administration an added advantage.
- Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
73 total views, 1 today