Full-Time Station Accountant Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a player in the downstream sector is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Station Accountant
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Preparation of and updating expenses cash book on a daily basis.
- Maintains the impress account for the station
- Keeps ledgers of daily expenses
- Maintains fixed assets register for all company’s assets at the station
- Prepare and develop budget for approval and control
- Prepares and renders periodic reports as appropriate e.g cash flow statement
. * Reconcile the accounts payable, accounts receivable, daily, weekly, and monthly deposits with station attendants
- Preparation of income & expenses statement at the end of every month
- Withdrawal, deposit and disbursement of fund to the appropriate units as directed.
- Ensuring that financial records are maintained in compliance with lawful and accepted procedures and policies of the company.
Minimum Qualification and Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of B.Sc in Accounting.
- Cognate experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Honesty, commitment, hand working and self-motivation
- Applicants must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Applicants must be computer literate
- Applicants must possess adequate knowledge on financial modeling & analysis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
14 total views, 1 today