Part-Time Sterling Bank Plc Recruitment for Technical Assistant
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
Specialization(s): Technical Support
- To coordinate the implementation of strategic initiatives and projects in alignment with the overall business objectives; to perform administrative tasks geared towards business effectiveness, manage projects’ inter-dependencies and timely execution.
- Assist in the execution of special and strategic projects assigned to the Chief digital Officer.
- Analyze, monitor, and report on the activities of key competitor in the functional area of the strategic business function.
- Conduct research and analysis on current trends in the financial services sector and Fintech sector, monitor industry performance and recommend new global best practices in banking.
- Monitor and ensure proper execution of action points related to the Division taken at strategy sessions and executive meetings.
- Assist in the development of presentations and other business documents.
- Prepare weekly reports and updates on ongoing projects as well as other activities connected to the projects.
- Manage incoming emails & memos directed to the CDO.
- Attend meetings, transcribes, and distributes minutes from meetings for actionable plans and follow-up for timely resolution.
- Coordinate office administrative duties, calendar management, budgetary plan and proper arrangements of all required logistics.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience within the technology space would be an added advantage.
View & Apply
108 total views, 1 today