Part-Time Stock Controller
We are looking for a Stock Controller preferably Male, to manage our client’s inventory and purchase merchandise.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Responsible for accuracy and adequacy of stock holding, maintaining optimal stock levels to avoid stock-outs.
- Responsible for the efficient management of receipt, storage, picking/issuance, and dispatch operations of all the company range of Finished Products and Raw/Packaging Materials
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company policies and vision
- Liaise with Sales, Finance, and Production depts on Sales orders received and confirmed through the SAP ERP, for preparation of relevant shipment documents and prompt servicing of customer orders.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing stacking, product handling, and shipping requirements
- Manage warehouse standards of Environmental health and safety, hygiene, and security.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- At least 3 years proven work experience as a Stock Controller or inventory manager
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration, or relevant fields.
Applicants residing on the island are encouraged to apply as proximity to the location is Important.
Location: Victoria Island
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
60 total views, 1 today