EOS Outsourcing Limited is part of the international EOS Corporation Group, which provides services to the Oil and Gas Industry. We have successfully implemented the largest projects in this sector and support the largest companies specializing in comprehensive project execution (Engineering services, Deliveries, and Construction). With over 15 years of experience and a strong presence in the global market, we are aimed to helping our clients develop their business globally. We are Manpower pooling to fill this position
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Ensure that daily storage is operated in an efficient and secure way
- Monitor the storage facilities and infrastructure both from inside and outside: locate damages and propose the necessary repairs and improvements
- Supervise cleaning and regular disinfection of storage spaces
- Introduce protection against insects and pests inside the storage spaces and apply treatment upon the first sign of infection
- Ensure adequate ventilation of the storage spaces
- Ensure the equipment and machines used by the teams are cleaned before returning to storage
- Monitor the quality of products at the time of receipt in accordance with the requester’s needs and SI standards. Put aside non-compliant or infected products and report to his/her Line Manager
- Regularly monitor the quality of products during storage. Pay special attention to expiry dates.
- Managing warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision
- Overseeing receiving, warehousing, distribution, and maintenance operations
- Setting up the layout and ensure efficient space utilization
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing, handling, and shipping legislation requirements
- Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene, and security
- Manage stock control and reconcile with data storage system
- Liaise with clients, suppliers, and delivery companies
- Produce reports and statistics regularly (IN/OUT status report, dead stock report, etc)
- Receive feedback and monitor the quality of services provided
Management of Storages Spaces:
- In close collaboration with the logistics, the Assistant make provisions for the staff and necessary equipment for loading/unloading
- Draft or complete dispatch and receipt documents in compliance with Solidarities International standards
- Monitor incoming and outgoing equipment and materials
- Maintain updated inventory lists
- Participate in monthly stored goods and equipment inventories and reconciliation with what should be in stock
- Support and train the field log staff concerning stock procedures (inventory report, follow-up, management, etc.)
- Make regularly physical inventory (one stock each month minimum of all SI stock (office and field)
Field Storage / Warehouse Management:
- Coordinate with Program teams and logistic team in the delivery of goods according to Programs requests’ schedule for the smooth running of the activities
- Ensure the proper filling of the waybills that go with every delivery/shipment
- Supervise and check the stock inventory, monthly report, waybills, stock cards, etc…
- Carrying out stock checks and physical inventories (fuel, equipment, materials…)
Human Resources Management:
- Manage Daily workers hired in his/her assigned area
- Ensure or assist in logistical training as required by his Manager
- B.Sc or HND in a related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to deliver high-quality outputs in a timely manner
- A good listener, a good communicator, ability to prioritize and work with little supervision, team player, excellent interpersonal skills.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications (CVs, Cover letters, and Credentials) using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
110 total views, 1 today