Contract Supply Chain Manager Job at Phillips Outsourcing Services
Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited has been in existence for over 13 years. We have a vast experience in the outsourcing business as we currently manage resources for major clients in all sectors of the Nigerian economy. In addition, our prolific manpower cuts across the 36 states in Nigeria. Our framework is developed to fully support the businesses of our clients, ensuring continuous improvement of the outsourced services. This ultimately thrusts our clients in achieving their business objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Supply Chain Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations, or laws
. * Assess appropriate material handling equipment needs and staffing levels to load, unload, move, or store materials.
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports.
- Create supply chain management strategies that increase efficiency and speed.
- Negotiate good prices and terms with suppliers, vendors, or freight forwarders.
- Develops appropriate supply chain strategy to maximize customer satisfaction at the lowest possible cost.
- Ensures the timely delivery and supply of products at the lowest possible cost:
- Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
- Monitors and corrects inventory levels at outside warehouses (3PL) and internally to ensure rotation and maximize working capital.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Analyse inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
- Identify opportunities to reuse or recycle materials to minimize consumption of new materials, minimize waste, or to convert wastes to by-products.
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity.
- Handle communications with external suppliers.
- Focus on safety, cost management and business growth in all interactions and directives.
- Handle all importation needs, ordering and timely delivery.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar position.
- Experience in inventory/stock/supplies management.
- Experience with ERP programs.
- Familiarity with safety and procedural best practices in Supply Chain Management.
- Working experience in the Telecommunication or similar industry.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
- Good Knowledge of country-wise sites installations.
- Working experience in the Telecommunication or similar industry is a plus.
N160,000 – N250,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using “Supply Chain Manager” as the subject of the email.
17 total views, 1 today