Full-Time Surveillance Lead At Apin Public Health Initiatives Limited/gte
APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Surveillance Lead
Requisition ID: api-21127
Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
Department: Strategic Information
- The successful person will be responsible for analyzing epidemiological investigation of data using new or existing methodologies and techniques.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a degree in Medical Sciences (MBBS / B.Pharm) or M.Sc in Epidemiology, Statistics, MPH or other relevant fields.
- Must have at least six (6) years of progressive experience in national/international infectious disease surveillance with a focus on geospatial analyses, cost analyses, and strategies for capacity-building at the national level.
- Must have a demonstrated track record working with the implementation of field-based surveillance methodologies.
- The successful candidate must also be proficient in written and spoken English and be willing to travel approximately 40% of the time.
- The successful candidate will hold an advanced degree in public health, international development, epidemiology, infectious diseases, Medicine or surveillance.
- Technical expertise in disease surveillance of infectious diseases.
- Knowledge and experience of integrated disease surveillance and reporting (IDSR) guidelines and operating Mechanisms.
- Proficiency in analysis. Interpretation and visualization of data.
- Demonstrated skills in training/ orientating teams on active and passive surveillance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
View & Apply
65 total views, 1 today